Did you know that your sun sign, or horoscope sign, is also associated with different types of birds? If you’ve ever dreamed of flying, soaring high above all else, or simply being light enough to ride on the breeze, these bird signs might shed light on your personality.
These birds of power offer spiritual support, healing, and a song for your soul. Here are your birds of power based on your horoscope sign:
- Aries (March 21-April 19) signs are represented by vultures, magpies, and robins.
- Taurus (April 20-May 21) signs are represented by doves, sparrows, and swans.
- Gemini (May 22-June 20) signs are represented by parrots, linnets, eagles, and finches.
- Cancer (June 21-July 22) signs are represented by seagulls, owls, and white peacocks.
- Leo (July 23-August 22) signs are represented by seagulls, roosters, and eagles.
- Virgo (August 23-September 22) signs are represented by roosters, magpies, and parrots.
- Libra (September 23-October 22) signs are represented by doves, swans, and sparrows.
- Scorpio (October 23-November 21) signs are represented by eagles and vultures.
- Sagittarius (November 22-December 21) signs are represented by eagles, peacocks, and birds of paradise.
- Capricorns (December 22-January 19) signs are represented by owls and falcons.
- Aquarius (January 20-February 18) signs are represented by cuckoos and albatrosses.
- Pisces (February 19- March 20) signs are represented by swans, storks, and sandpipers.
Birds can teach us a lot about life- they know when to migrate and when to nest, when to find a life partner and when to fly away. They know how to take care of themselves throughout the seasons and to live life brightly, on the wings of the wind. What is your bird sign, and what can you learn from our feathered friends this year?