What do you use? Candle? Incense? Herbs? Oils? How to you know which deities to petition? How do you know what tools to use? I know, there is a great deal of information, as well as books online on spell casting. However, you only have so much time, and you need to cast that powerful love spell right now. Well, you’re in luck because I am going to cut your learning time in half. In this article, I am going to explain to you how love spells works, and how you will be able to cast them effectively, time and time again.
What is a spell?
The first spell started with the ancient Egyptians. They created The Book of The Dead, which outlined a series of incantations and rituals on how the dead should be buried. They did this to not only preserve their dying corpse, but also to savior the information, wisdom, and knowledge of their pharaohs and queens. In fact, much of the things that we know about magic, spell casting, medicine, architecture and even technology stems from this ancient civilization. So, let’s suffice to say that a spell is a series of incantations and rituals to manifest a specific outcome.
Is all of this considered witchcraft?
Well, spell casting wasn’t considered witchcraft until the beginning of the Judeo Christian movement. It is important to understand that before these religions, we all sought the help from priest or priestess who specialized in some sort of elemental energy. Now, we have a one- size fits all approach. So many of us seek the help from one god or entity, whether it is Jesus, Muhammad, or Yahweh. It is also important to understand that virtually all-ancient cultures were polytheistic. They believed in many Gods. However, this proposed a problem. Societies became very fragmented with dueling wars. So the powers that be, decided that they needed to consolidate power by creating just one God. This action saved humanity from a downward spiral of anarchy and destruction.
Spell casting is hard now days because we are so removed from nature.
I like to think of a spell as the music or sound that shapes the earth. In The Bible, God says, “let there be light, and there is light.” We as individuals can do the same thing, but it has gotten a little bit complicated because we no longer understand the mechanics and inner workings of nature. There are have been a lot of movements throughout the last couple of years that have introduced the West to native and traditional practices such as the Chakra System, The Meridian system and rebirth of shamanism and paganism. However, information is very cryptic and difficult to understand for a novice user.
Casting a spell is like cooking a three-course meal.
I like to tell people that casting a spell is like cooking and preparing a meal. First, you have your basics such as; potatoes, rice, and flour. Then, you have your seasoning, salt, pepper, paprika etc. Then, you need to find the right utensils to cook your food in such as; pots, pans, and saucers. Of course, you need electrical tools to prepare the food, blender, processors, and an electrical knife. And we cannot forget the food itself, we need to make sure that is properly thawed, that it is cooked just right, and the meat is free from bacteria. It sounds like a lot. However, we do it everyday without thinking about it, simply because we understand through time and repetition how to make our favorite meals. The same concept should apply to spell casting.
Spell casting is both and art and a science.
In spells, your basics are herbs, candles, and incantations. Your spices are oils, incense, and flowers, and your tools are brooms, cauldrons, altars, and knives. Naturally, the elements that you use to prepare the foods are fire, to make the food hot, and burn away harmful bacteria. We can also use water in spell casting to add moisture for a more succulent flavor or taste. We can use the earth element of fruits and vegetables, and lastly the earth element of air to freeze or chill our foods so we can eat them at a certain temperature. Now, we understand that we don’t heat up ice cream, because it will melt. We also don’t eat pork chops until they are thawed and properly cooked.
We’ve learned through experience that there are certain rules and rituals that surround our food preparation and eating habits.
There is a reason why the cauldron is known as the symbol or sigil of the modern witch. It is not because most witches were women. Rather, it was because traditional pagans understood that spell casting consisted of a series of rules and rituals, much like the preparation of a big meal. These spells are rituals that a person must repeat habitually overtime, in order for them to be perfected. So, as you can see, this whole process is very complicated. There are thousands of spells with different variations. This is perhaps why the one size fits all spells don’t tend to work well. You may not be compatible with different forms of energies, herbs, tools, or deities. In essence, the best way to cast a spell is to know yourself. You need to understand which elements of nature you can work closely with, and which deities you resonate with the most. Then, you will be able to design custom spells that meet your needs.
But you don’t have time to cast a powerful spell, you nee something that works right now!
Well, you’re in luck. There is a way to do spells without learning about all the aspects of nature. Throughout the years, Mystics and holistic a healers have figured out a way to consolidate power, in much the same way that modern religion has. They have created energetic systems such as the chakra system, and the meridian system, to help you understand the basic laws of nature.
- Everything is made of energy. Solid mass or matter is merely frozen energy.
- Energy cannot be created, nor can it be destroyed. Energy simply dissolves and flows through the universe, until it reappears or manifests as physical matter.
- Your body is comprised of energy systems. These systems, work very much like a car, or airplane, wherever part has to work harmoniously together, or the whole body or unit will suffer from some form of sickness.
You can cast love spells using this energy system.
Lucky for you, you don’t need to learn the whole chakra system. However, I recommend that you learn about these energetic wheels of light. Learning about the chakra system will help you understand the inner workings of the human body, while performing many of the healing rituals that need to take place before a spell can work.
- The first thing that you need to do is set up your altar. If you have no idea how to do this, refer to my article, How to Do a Love Spells Using the Four Elements of Nature?
- Light a red candle. It is important to understand that the red candle represents the first chakra in the Vedic energy system. This chakra is also called the Muladhara chakra in Sanskrit and is ruled by Brahma. He is considered the lord and creator because he is able to see and rule in all directions. Most importantly, this red candle represents the spark of energy that is needed to set the love spell in motion. Just think about this chakra as the burners that you need to cook with.
- Light a yellow candle. It is important to understand that the yellow candle represents the third chakra in the Vedic energy system. The third chakra is also commonly called the Manipura chakra in Sanskrit and is ruled by Rudra. Rudra is the God of creative destruction. In my other articles, I talk about the importance of healing before conducting a love spell. By lighting this yellow candle, you are burning away all the impurities––imperfections that are keeping you from attracting love, or rekindling a relationship. It is also important to understand that this candle represents perseverance. It is way too easy for a love spell to die out, before it reaches its destination. This is because there isn’t enough juice behind it. The yellow candle will ensure that you have enough power to cast an effective love spell.
The green candle represents the heart chakra. The heart chakra is also known as the fourth chakra and the Anahata Chakra in the Vedic System in Sanskrit. This is perhaps the most important candle. The Green candle represents the energy of love. Most importantly, it represents the magnetism that connects us all as beings of energetic light. In my other articles, I talk about the heart being the most powerful organ in the human body. This is the main ingredient that is needed for your love spell to work.
Keep lighting these candles preferably twice a day, when the sun is setting and when the sun is rising, and wait patiently for the magic to work.